LandscapeHub is a B2B online marketplace in the commercial landscaping space. We are a growing technology startup, founded in 2017, with a tight-knit and hard-working team of green industry and technology professionals striving to make a real impact for landscape buyers and suppliers. We believe that with the power of technology and data we can revolutionize this 100 billion dollar industry, and we’re looking for new team members aligned with our mission and ready to dive in head first.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to work closely with product managers and engineers to move our platform (www.landscapehub.com) forward. You’ll be designing simple, consistent interfaces that deliver real value for customers. This role will report to our Director of User Experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into solutions that are useful and valuable to our target audience
- Advocate for the customer and leverage user-centered design practices
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and detailed visual design as determined by the project needs
- Identify needs for UX research and assist with analysis and testing
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researcher, and internal team members to oversee the user experience of the product from conception to launch
- Help define and maintain design libraries
- Refine internal process and documentation to improve team efficiencies and collaboration
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- A passion for creating intuitive software that sits on top of complexity.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Strong communication skills, both verbal, written and sketched.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
- Agile experience required
- A good sense of humor and a curious nature
- Experience with B2B ecommerce / marketplace or the green industry a plus
Why you’ll want to work with us:
Work where you want!
As long as you’ve got a good internet connection, you can work where you want with this remote role. We’ve always had a mix of people remote and in-person, but our team is all remote currently. Eventually, you’ll have your choice of how you want to work: full-on remote, remote but with co-working space, come to our Chicago office full or part-time.
- Base Salary and employee equity package
- Health Care
- FSA / Commuter
- Vision, Dental, Life and AD&D
It’s an exciting time at LandscapeHub
We’re growing and building a strong team to solve some very complex problems for our customers. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of something big and see your work in action. You’ll never have to worry about feeling like a cog in the wheel with us. You’ll have regular opportunities to interface directly with leadership and make an impact immediately.
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their resume, portfolio and any other relevant materials to email@example.com.
We strive to find individuals who are passionate about our mission in the green industry and who exemplify our core values. Every day, we strive to improve the lives of green industry professionals. We're creating an industry that's more connected, transparent, and better equipped to serve green professionals' current and future needs.
Our core values
We live by a core set of values that enable us to do our best work in an environment that is respectful, kind, and full of curious minds. As a team, we value:
- Meaningful solutions that help the businesses we serve
- Continuous learning and development
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization.