LandscapeHub is the only B2B marketplace digitally connecting and streamlining the supply chain for the $99B landscape and nursery industry. With over 300 suppliers and 9,000 buying organizations and growing, LandscapeHub is revolutionizing the green industry.
Our passionate and energetic team has attracted some of the brightest and most forward-thinking investors, team members, wholesale buyers, and suppliers - and we're just getting started. We're looking for dynamic and positive individuals ready to expand our best-in-class B2B platform that is driving the green industry forward. If you're passionate about solving big problems and bringing transformative value, join our team on our exciting journey.
Reporting to the territory manager for the assigned region, the market manager is responsible for developing relationships, fielding sales opportunities, and expanding LandscapeHub's marketplace by establishing key partnerships with organizations within their respective markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional with world-class relationship-building skills to act as a growth accelerator at an already dynamic and fast-paced company.
- Identify, target, and maintain buyer relationships within LandscapeHub's marketplace.
- Introduce and educate potential buyers on LandscapeHub's brand and value.
- Demonstrate LandscapeHub's functionality and value to potential and existing buyers.
- Stay engaged with users and actively manage strategic and existing accounts.
- Coordinate business development activities with the territory manager, marketing team, and supply team to achieve strategic growth.
- Convey LandscapeHub's platform and utility to potential suppliers.
- Assist new and existing buyers with quoting and sourcing needs for current and future projects.
- Oversee and manage orders within the LandscapeHub marketplace.
- Provide consistent, concise, and timely internal and external communications.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and also independently.
- Attend and present at landscaping and construction industry trade shows or events.
- Five+ years of account management/sales experience
- Three+ years of experience in the landscape industry
- A four-year degree in a business-related study or equivalent work experience in management
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Thrive in a culture focused on optimization, innovation, hard work, and fun
- A sense of humor is a must :)
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com.
We strive to find individuals who are passionate about our mission in the green industry and who exemplify our core values. Every day, we strive to improve the lives of green industry professionals. We're creating an industry that's more connected, transparent, and better equipped to serve green professionals' current and future needs.
Our core values
We live by a core set of values that enable us to do our best work in an environment that is respectful, kind, and full of curious minds. As a team, we value:
- Meaningful solutions that help the businesses we serve
- Continuous learning and development
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization.