LandscapeHub is the only B2B marketplace digitally connecting and streamlining the supply chain for the $99B landscape and nursery industry. With over 300 suppliers and 9,000 buying organizations and growing, LandscapeHub is revolutionizing the green industry.
Our passionate and energetic team has attracted some of the brightest and most forward-thinking investors, team members, wholesale buyers, and suppliers - and we're just getting started. We're looking for dynamic and positive individuals ready to expand our best-in-class B2B platform that is driving the green industry forward. If you're passionate about solving big problems and bringing transformative value, join our team on our exciting journey.
Reporting to the logistics manager, the logistics coordinator is responsible for partnering with sales team members to accurately and timely manage and fulfill the shipping requirements for orders placed in the LH Marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent communication and organizational skills to support a dynamic and growing company.
- Oversee and manage supply chain operations.
- Review and coordinate delivery orders for pickup and fulfillment.
- Provide timely estimates to sales team members for potential shipping needs.
- Organize and streamline shipping solutions that provide optimal cost and time efficiency.
- Manage and expand the network of trusted carriers for LandscapeHub to utilize in active markets.
- Provide required documents and agreements for scheduled deliveries to suppliers and carriers.
- Accurately record and track all shipping needs through TMS platform.
- Negotiate with carriers to ensure LandscapeHub is receiving fair market value for contracted shipments.
- Follow all necessary procedures for scheduling pick-up with suppliers.
- Monitor active shipments, costs, and productivity.
- Assist in addressing and resolving any delivery issues.
- Provide consistent and accurate internal and external communications.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and also independently.
- Attend and present at landscaping and construction industry trade shows or events.
- Two+ years of experience in logistics management
- Degree in business administration, logistics, or related field preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and logistics software
- Thrive in a culture focused on optimization, innovation, hard work, and fun
- A sense of humor is a must :)
How to apply
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
We strive to find individuals who are passionate about our mission in the green industry and who exemplify our core values. Every day, we strive to improve the lives of green industry professionals. We're creating an industry that's more connected, transparent, and better equipped to serve green professionals' current and future needs.
Our core values
We live by a core set of values that enable us to do our best work in an environment that is respectful, kind, and full of curious minds. As a team, we value:
- Meaningful solutions that help the businesses we serve
- Continuous learning and development
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization.