LandscapeHub is the only B2B marketplace digitally connecting and streamlining the supply chain for the $99B landscape and nursery industry. With over 300 suppliers and 9,000 buying organizations and growing, LandscapeHub is revolutionizing the green industry.
Our passionate and energetic team has attracted some of the brightest and most forward-thinking investors, team members, wholesale buyers, and suppliers - and we're just getting started. We're looking for dynamic and positive individuals ready to expand our best-in-class B2B platform that is driving the green industry forward. If you're passionate about solving big problems and bringing transformative value, join our team on our exciting journey.
Reporting to the territory manager for the assigned region, the account manager is responsible for maintaining and expanding buyer relationships, sales opportunities, and our marketplace presence in their respective markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business management professional with strong relationship-building skills and heightened organizational skills to act as a growth accelerator at an already dynamic and fast-paced company.
- Develop, expand, and maintain buyer relationships on LandscapeHub's marketplace.
- Assist new and existing buyers with quoting and sourcing needs for current and future projects.
- Effectively communicate and share the value and utility of LandscapeHub to wholesale landscaping buyers.
- Engage with buyers and actively manage existing accounts to ensure growth.
- Actively manage orders on the LandscapeHub marketplace.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for prospective buyers.
- Share feedback with the sales team and other LandscapeHub team members to communicate buyer feedback.
- Initiate and participate in new business pitches with the sales team and subject matter experts and own the lead follow-through.
- Provide consistent and accurate internal and external communications.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and also independently.
- Attend and present at landscaping and construction industry trade shows and events.
- Three years of account management/sales experience
- Two years of experience in the landscape industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Thrive in a culture focused on optimization, innovation, hard work, and fun
- A sense of humor is a must :)
How to apply
Interested candidates should email their resumes to email@example.com.
We strive to find individuals who are passionate about our mission in the green industry and who exemplify our core values. Every day, we strive to improve the lives of green industry professionals. We're creating an industry that's more connected, transparent, and better equipped to serve green professionals' current and future needs.
Our core values
We live by a core set of values that enable us to do our best work in an environment that is respectful, kind, and full of curious minds. As a team, we value:
- Meaningful solutions that help the businesses we serve
- Continuous learning and development
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply for this position. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization.